Rats.  I think some more changes were made after I tested this off of the trunk.

I don't mind taking a look at it, but haven't been paying attention to how much
time I'd have to get this fixed.  How long?  Of course, if it is breaking the
trunk's build, I assume it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for trying to get it,
andy