Jason Daly wrote:

> I've read that X.org 7.5 supports MPX, the multi-pointer extension
> (though I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know how good/stable it
> is).  The MS guy might be correct for now, but he won't be for long.
>
> --"J"

Yea!
At our lab: We been debating how to approach the problem, even though I don't
think that we could develop any interest in using it! I'm sure the solution
would be a driver of some kind that we would link to an OSG app that would run
full screen. We would have to develop some controls that can be controlled via
the panel - X would be bypassed for now.

Right now we are just kicking the idea around in our heads!

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Join the Navy and See the World ... from your
Desk!