From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Inos
Tranac
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 9:49 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] How to not show textures

Hi everyone,

I'm having a tough time preventing textures from showing in the scene.
I've tried the approach explained in the QuickStartGuide, but I'm
obviously missing something bigtime...
Here is the main part of the code:

Code:

unsigned int mode = osg::StateAttribute::OVERRIDE |
osg::StateAttribute::OFF;
osg::ref_ptr osg::StateSet state = sceneNoColor->getOrCreateStateSet();

for( unsigned int ii=0; ii< 12; ii++)
{
state->setTextureMode( ii, GL_TEXTURE_1D, mode );
state->setTextureMode( ii, GL_TEXTURE_2D, mode );
state->setTextureMode( ii, GL_TEXTURE_3D, mode );
}

Frankly, I wouldn't mind removing the textures alltogether, but I'm not
sure how to do that efficiently.

I would very much appreciate any suggestions about how to make this
work.

Thank you in advance.
Inos