And my email updated and I see you found a solution...
Oh well its probably just me ;)

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Art Tevs
Sent: 07 October 2008 23:22
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgPPU & osgShadow

Hi,

> Awesome, thanks for the correction.  I see that my initial
> example forgot to
> actually add the model to the shadowed scene :P  But that
> wasn't the real
> problem.  The real problem was giving osgPPU the same node
> that i was using for
> shadows.
I do not realy understand what you mean here with "giving osgPPU the same
node as for shadows". osgPPU doesn't now anything about the graph, it does
only get camera as input, hence use the camera color buffer texture as
input. Therefor the camera, which is connected to the osgPPU, which can be
your main camera or some other one, should be able to render your shadowed
scene.

Cheers,
art