Hi Martin, thanks for your reply but I am talking about another problem.

The problem with osgShadow + Seven/Vista + fullscreen = black screen is
pretty familiar to me, but I always disable aero on final setups so it's not
a deal.

My current problem is with osgShadow::MinimalShadowMap and osgPPU, my scene
becomes white, but it works with the osgShadow::ShadowMap technique.

Cheers,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Martin Naylor
<martin.nay...@dsl.pipex.com>wrote:

> And my email updated and I see you found a solution...
> Oh well its probably just me ;)
>
> Martin

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com