Hi Brad,

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Christiansen, Brad
<brad.christian...@thalesgroup.com.au> wrote:
> Just checked out a fresh copy of both osg and vpb, re-created the projects
> and did a full build of both. Unfortunately I still have the same problem.
> Looks like I will need to fix the problem that occurring with my OS/compiler.
> Can you suggest any areas that I should look at first? I am guessing the
> issue will be in osgTerrain serializer plug-in.

Does the osgdem -s .. --so .. test produce a source file with the
vpb::DatabaseBuilder entry in it?  Could you post the result, it might
give a small hint to what might be going wrong.

Is there any chance you are linking to slighty older version of the
OSG/plugins are runtime?

Could you set OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL to DEBUG and then re-run the test:

osgdem -s build_master.source --so test.source

And post the results, there is chance it might give a clue to what is
going amiss.