Hi,

>> Does the osgdem -s .. --so .. test produce a source file with the
>> vpb::DatabaseBuilder entry in it?

Yes. The DatabaseBuilder is there but there are no color layers.

For the results that follow, all the binaries I have just built from a fresh
checkout are in D:\osg\vpb-bin\bin. Before the run, in the shell, I set the
PATH to only include that directory. It appears that that is where the DLLs are
getting loaded from. However, it isn't finding osgterrainrd.dll or orgrd.dll.
All my OSG DLLs have been created using the naming convention: osg66-osgrd.dll,
osg66-osgTerrainrd.dll etc (I built release with debug binaries). Not sure if
this has anything to do with it.

I ran this with notify set to debug:
osgdem -s build_master.source --so test.source > out.txt

The results are attached, out.txt is the console output.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Brad