Hi all,

I’m new here.

I find there is something wrong with my installing OSG from source code on
windows xp.

when I use “osgviewerd cow.osg” command, it gives me the error info: no
data loaded, while the command “osgversiond” works well.

I guess it is about the environment variable.

After installing, I don’t know how to set environment variable ”
OSG_FILE_PATH” which should be the “sample” directory. Since I get only 4
files in installing directory――bin,include,lib,share,but with no sample
file.

Any clue?

Thanks for any suggestion!

Best regards,

Randy

――――――

To be frank, dream is hard to own!

Fortunately, I do understand what deserves me to dedicate myself to through
all my life.

――――――