From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Jean-Sébastien Guay
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:09 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [!! SPAM] Re: [osg-users] osgviewerd cow.osg ---no data loaded

Hi Randy,

#0] ChooseMatchingPixelFormat<>  -Unable to choose the requested pixel
format
> Any suggestion?
> Thanks again!

Do you have OpenGL drivers installed for whatever graphics hardware your
machine has? That should not happen for the window that osgviewer tries
to open - it specifies a basic pixel format that should work pretty much
everywhere.

Also - I notice you're using debug binaries, which won't be what causes
the above problem, but for performance in the future you should also
compile OSG in release, and generally use its own applications and
examples in release mode, it gives a better impression of what OSG can do.

Hope this helps,

J-S