Okay guys !

I've just tested this on linux, and the command:

*osgvolume --raw 256 256 256 1 1 big bonzai.raw

worked just fine !!!

*So I guess this problem is only on Windows.

The good news is, I also did:

*osgvolume --raw 256 256 256 1 1 big bonzai.raw -o bonzai.dds  [on linux]

*then used the generated dds file (which has a much bigger size this time
!!! :-) )

*osgvolume bonzai.dds [on windows]

And this time, this worked too !!!

**
==> So my fisrt impression is that the issue is only related to the
generation of the 3D image somehow. I don't have time to investigate this
further right now, but I might come back to this issue a bit later!

Thanks for your support guys !

Now I finally got a volume rendered on Windows, that's nice !!!

Cheers,
Manu.

*
*