Hi Andrew,

I've used Qt under Windows and it appears to be quite stable with the OSG
environment; I'm concerned with Qt + OSG stability under Mac. Has anyone
successfully used this combination out there?

I've been working on osgQtBrowser and osgQtWidgets (and the classes they demonstrate - QGraphicsViewAdapter, QWidgetImage and QWebViewImage) lately, but haven't used them on a Mac (or used a Mac at all, really :-) ). They're still work in progress even on Windows, so there may be stability issues I haven't found yet (and actually I've recently fixed a threading issue in their use that I'll submit back soon).

So I'm afraid I can't help much. If you can build them in debug, and try running them in the debugger, you should be able to find the source of the crash pretty easily (crash bugs are generally easy to find and fix).

Sorry I can't help more,

J-S