Hello Erin,

Can you confirm that the 2 examples you mention in your post made it into the
2.9.9 developer release?

In the previous post on this thread I mentioned more than 2 examples...

Do you mean the osgQtWidgets and osgQtBrowser examples, or the osgViewerQtContext and osgViewerQtWidget examples?

In any case, all four are in 2.9.9 (since it is made off the trunk). You just need to configure with Qt in CMake and they should be included in your build. CMake should find your Qt automatically, but if it doesn't or it finds the wrong one, I find putting the right path in the QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE variable and pressing Configure again makes it use that path for all other components it needs.

Hope this helps,

J-S