Hi Gianni,

I can't understand that since I put the required osg dll, including the
ive.dll, in the same dir of the exe file and moreover I added that dir to the
PATH env. variable. What else should I do to make my app find the ive plugin
dll?

set OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL=DEBUG

and then run your app. You will see lots of debugging messages, and OSG will tell you where it looked for the ive plugin...

In general, either putting the plugin in your app's directory or a directory in the PATH is enough. But make sure if you're running the app in debug, that the debug plugin is in the right place...

Hope this helps,

J-S