Hi All

Have a quick question about render to texture. I'm trying to use it in an AR
app on IPhone so I can do some post processing on my final scene etc. At the
moment only FRAME_BUFFER mode works and is quite slow. I know OpenGLES
supports FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECTS I know these to be a little faster so I'll
probably try getting these working.

My question is, are FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECTs the fastest or should I look into
PIXEL_BUFFER_OBJECTs? (If there even supported)
Or I guess has anyone already done the work for FBOs on IPhone?

Tom

PS
I know I could look through the code but does FRAME_BUFFER mode use
glCopyPixels, just curious?