Hi Thomas,

I don't believe there is any PBuffer support available for OpenGLES so
this is no go.  There looks to be the frame buffer objects API
available in OpenGLES 2.0, but it would be worth checking to see if
the OSG's extension setup for these functions is working for GLES2.

A general note, FBO's are at worst as just as fast as pbuffers, but
typically will be faster as there is no need for managing multiple
contexts.

Robert.