Hi,

I'm back again with my terrain editing question :). I was serching forum for
some solution, but i didn't find any. If i have found at least terraintile
geometry and drawable associated with that how i could change this geometry?
I've tried to use dirtyDisplayList() method, but it doesn't work as expected, i
found also in some post that for terrain rendering this method won't work.
There is also project called osgTDS, which modifies terrain geometry during
the only solution for it? Or i can do is in some other way too? I rather don't
want to modify height file, because probably i need some additional adjustment
than only height on my terrain.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert