Hi,

After deep analyze of osgTerrain code i found solution fine for me. In original
code all geometry are generated and keeped in GeometryTechnique class , so one
solution could be changes in geometry techniuqe object or creating own class
deriving from terrain technique. I've made second solution and its working :).
Using this method you could implement own terrain algorithm to generate
geometry. I think there is no possibility to edit geometry created in standard
geometry technique object as it is not avaiable outside (all members are
totally private).

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert