Hi Tom, hi Robert,

Am 02.11.10 16:29, schrieb Robert Osfield:
> I'd also like to the the IPhone git branch changes merged into core
> the OSG as well, but I don't know the status of these so can't say how
> easily they will integrate.

The changes should be easy to integrate, most of the changes are in new
files.

Before sending the files to you, I'd like to fix FBO-support but I can't
get it to work on my end.

@Tom: does FBOs work on your end now? If yes, please send me your
sources, so I can integrate them with the git branch.

There's one remaining issue with display sizes, but this should be fixable.

After these issues are fixed, I can send you the changed files over
osg.submissions. Do you want them all-together or bundled by topic (e.g.
multitouch for osgGA, iphone support for osgviewer, etc)

cheers,

Stephan