Hi Stephan

So a little testing has reveled that when using a framebuffer object a call
to glFrameBufferRenderBuffer is made in FrameBufferAttachment::attach in
FrameBufferObject.cpp (starts line 541). But this is also done in
createFrameBuffer in GraphicsWindowIPhone.mm with the created
_viewFrameBuffer. So I have a feeling we are ending up with two
RenderFrameBuffers the one that GraphicsWindowIPhone is trying to display
isn't actually drawn to. I'm gonna dig for calls to glGenFrameBuffers to see
if a separate renderbufferframebuffer is being created.

Does anybody reading this have a better understanding of what is happening
with the renderbufferframebuffer when using a framebufferobject?

Cheers
Tom