Chriss10 wrote:
> I added eventhandler, but it doesn't work for me!
>
> It does not matter how many times I pess 'f', my application will only be
> shown on one screen.
>
> Can somebody help?
> Other ideas? I think it should be possible to span it over 2 fullscreens.

Well I'll tell you what I had to resort to, but it's a hack not a fix.

First I render the view to a window (not the whole screen). There is many ways
to do that - the examples show you how.

Then, when I start things off I resize the window frame a bit beyond the scale
of the two screens. This can be done in code but if all else fails, after you
start the program resize it with your mouse- I told you it was a hack!

Note: Make sure that resize of the window GUI is linked to your OSG resize for
this to work!

This is the best that I've been able to do in the Linux realm - might work in
MS Windows.

I use this to render a 3D projection with two Polarized projections and it
works, but as I said it's a hack! I'm looking into a more practical solution as
time permits – This 3D Projection stuff is more of a hobby scale right now.

This is kind of one of those types of subjects  that maybe an easy answer, but
it's ether  just a bit beyond the box to find it in this forum, or beyond the
interest of others to answer, or that’s what I’m beginning to think!

For me, I’ve done some very weird stuff with this OSG code, much to the
puzzlement of some of the OSG authors here and when you do this you sometimes
have to stick to your guns and find the answers in other ways and forums!

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Moving Heaven and Earth!