Greetings All!

I checked out the OpenGL forum at Khronos and they suggested to me the save
hack that I dreamed up! Grin! Furthermore, I found out that this is the same
solution for X11 and MS Windows - including Windows7!

I know that I complained to Autodesk the other day about Spanning screens with
my Maya2011 and they told me that you cannot max-out on two windows. You have
to just drag it out with your mouse.

QT says "you can't do it without a hack" - still wating for that hack, Nokia!

Maybe, as Robert is suggesting, that it was a function that you could have done
and now you can’t!

I'm Sorry if it seems to look like I'm bucking ageist the system here!  But
“Hay”, if I remember right, that what my Bosses pay me to do!   >=D

FYI: I'm still stuck using in RedHat 5.2 (thanks to Government) X11 and a (most
likely dated) gnome Windows Manager!

Anyways,...

    *
    ^
  ^^^
^^^^^
You all have some Happy Holidays!

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Moving Heaven and Earth!