Hi Martin,

>From extension it looks like texture compression is supported so in
theory should work fine.

I don't know if it's related at all, but there is a submission on
osg-users that added buffer object pointer clamping to 4 byte
boundaries to address a crash with Intel hardware/drivers.  The
submission was in form that was suitable for merging, but it might be
worth you looking at to see if it affects things at your end.

Beyond that, I'd guess it's a driver bug, so would recommend have a
look at any updating drivers if that is possible.

Robert.