Hi,

 I'm working in Windows XP with OSG-2.8.2.

 I'm working with OSG and another tracking program to do AR.  The main idea is:
The user using special glasses and the camera of these glasses can see the 3D
model overlapped to the real object. At the same time, the images captured by
the camera are sent to the remote user. And there is direct communication
between the user and the remote user.

To rendered the 3d model I use OSG.

Until now, I did videostreaming using VLC, but I only sent to the remote user,
the images captured by the camera.

But now, when I do a streaming, I want the remote expert to see the rendered
model too, i.e., the remote expert sees exactly the same as the user can see in
the glasses.

So, I need to do a videostreaming from generated osg::Image. I find in osg's
documentation that osg::ImageStream class exist. But I'm not sure if I have to
use it. I find some examples but they explain how to read a videostreaming file
in osg or how to create a movie into a file. And it is not my case.

Do you know, how can I do a videostreaming using osg?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Nagore