Hi Nagore,

You can get prebuilt ffpmeg libs for Windows here
http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/autobuilds/.

Your question is not clear : do you want to read and render video streams in
osg or do you want to stream osg rendered frames over network ?

The first can be done using ffmpeg or directshow plugins (look at osgmovie
example or at osgviewer --movie).
The last is not implemented in osg, and you have to code it yourself using
for example ffmpeg libs and/or Live555 libs.

Mourad

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Nagore Barrena <nagore.barr...@tecnalia.com