What a marvellous coincidence xD

Yesterday we made some good progress and uploaded to the mail list but the
screen pictures we took were too much and the mail list rejected it (4mb ...
too much happines to see the weight of the pictures)

The current Status is... aparently fully functional. (you know, you say that
and it becomes unussable)

The libraries were compiled with Ndk r-5 with google's ndk-build script
makefiles. The makefiles are first generated in Cmake and later compiled by
Googles ndk-build. (This need some polishment in the code to fully separate
some dependancy that tries to compile things in normal Cxx (don't know why.
I'm not a Cmake expert) The changes are minimal (except fot OpenThreads that
needs more than 10 lines) and are Android guards in Cmake to make accesible
some things like wstrings (like the Cygwin) and to make OsgViewer to do not
use X11.

What i've not compiled is plugins (This weekend work was to make them
compilable with searches for a 3rd party directory of android ports of some
of them)

Now... we've done a OsgViewer (following the GL2Jni) but using GLES1
(probably GLES2 will work too). Our minim sdk target is 2.0/2.1.

Geometry is represented (RGB triangle)
We are using TrackballManipulator (but there is nothing wrong to change it,
just lack of time to test)
We haven't test illumination for the same reason (no time)
And after a little bit of time i've been able to find ways to canalize the
stout to LogCat (you have to set a file in device)

Here are some pictures to show the state (basically the first and second,
the third and fourth ore for those that will say it's fake xD)
Btw it's an Archos 70 Internet Tablet what we are using.

http://www.bandadeanna.com/portafolio/imagenes/viewer01.png
http://www.bandadeanna.com/portafolio/imagenes/viewer02.png
http://www.bandadeanna.com/portafolio/imagenes/viewer03.jpg
http://www.bandadeanna.com/portafolio/imagenes/viewer04.jpg