On 02/03/2011 04:53 AM, Jorge Izquierdo Ciges wrote:
I've been working with ndk r-5 and compiles without many changes. The main trouble i've seen so far it's that following ndk-build script, the library osg goes up to 36 mb (libosg.a). The worst thing it's that it seems that you cannot use a flag to strip unneded coded.

Right now i'm playing a little with flags compiler to try to minimize the size, when Rafa and me compiled with the toolchain the filesize of libosg.a was about 9mb (big, but acceptable) latter i'll upload the files that i'm using right now. They can be used either with ndk r4 crystax or ndk r5

Jorge, have you managed to make any progress on this?

--"J"