Hi Bawenang,

You should need to use osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR.

I'm not familiar with Delta3D but last time I heard about the osgOcean actor
that was generated for it, it was using osgOcean 1.0. The version in the
trunk now contains quite a few changes.

The glare RTT camera simply takes the view and projection matrices from the
main camera, so it shouldn't be behave any differently from your main
camera. The glare is then rendered as a post render in a full screen quad.

You can see an example of how to include additional elements into the scene
in the OceanExample exe, take a look at the terrain and examine the shader
that is attached to it. The shader shows you how to deal with the glare
passes. Note: the version in the trunk is best for this.

Regards,

Kim.