Hi Niamul,

I can't say anything abou the problems you having as you don't provide
any details about the transfer function you are using, what volume
rendering techniques and setings, or any screenshots you are using.

The only thing I can qualify is that the screenshots on the
DigitalLearning website are all using the standard Present3D
application that comes as part of the OpenSceneGraph.  The set up of
the volumes is all done using the standard dicom plugin that comes
with the OSG and just using settings set up by Present3D via it's xml
format and supporting ascii files that define the transfer functions
used.  All this same functionality and more is available form the
osgvolume example too.  So... what you see on the website are what
osgVolume can do without any modification or additional shaders.

Robert.