Hello! I have a slight problem that I believe is probably easily corrected I
just do not know how to correct it at the moment and am hoping somewhere here
may shed some light on the existing problem. I have two systems running 64bit
Windows 7 OS. My osgviewer works and runs fine on system 1, the exact same
copy/installation on system 2 however is not operating properly. I get the
error "osgviewer.exe has stopped working" and that is all I get. I am curious
if anyone knows why this would be happening and how to correct it? Thank you
for the help/assistance.