Hi John,

I'm not a windows dev so can't help with the specifics of Windows
issues, but I'd guess that even experienced Windows might be clutching
at straws guess what might be amiss.   Far more helpful to everyone is
details such as graphics hardware and drivers on the two machines.
Is one machine a dev system with different sets of libs on, etc.  Try
to think about all the various factors that might differentiate each
system and pass these on.

Robert.