Hi Mukund,

I believe you want to adjust the fusion distance setting to create the "pop
out" effect. All objects whose distance to the camera is less than the
fusion distance should appear to "pop out". For example, setting the fusion
distance to 10, should cause an object that is 8 units from the camera to
appear outside the screen.

Cheers,
Farshid