Hello Simon,

Thanks for the reply. i will check and let you know. Since i don't have the
hardware at my place, it will take me some time to reply. Sorry for the delay.

=================

Hello Farshid,

Thanks for the response. Well is there a mathematical relation that we can use,
to obtain how far away from the screen the object can be popped out?

Say for eg, i need an object at 2 meters from the screen, what fusion distance
do i choose? Could you please elaborate?

=================

Hello Sergey,

Thanks for the reply.  What we are trying to do is, get the objects "popped
out" and then interact with them directly, as in reach out to the "popped out"
object (We are using a 3D tracking mechanism for that).

So, using the function you suggested, how can i set my fusion distance? Could
you please explain?

Thanks for the support,

Cheers,
Mukund