Hello,

I would like to be able to use a custom command to preview what is being / has been exported by OSGExp. The toolbar contains an Export and Preview button, but would it be possible to specify a custom command in the options? That way I could preview objects in a "lite" version of our engine and show artists exactly how it will look once in the actual simulator.

Comments / objections? I can do the actual work, just asking if you're ok with this. Also, I have no idea *how* to do this (I've not poked in the plugin code much yet), so any hints of where to put the field and what I'll need to change would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

J-S