Hi again,

With help from my artist I was able to come up with a MAXScript that
automatically exports the scene and opens the model with a custom
application.

I've tried to modify the script to export to the current project's export folder. It doesn't seem to export anything. So I tried testing with a simple script, like so:

filename = pathConfig.getCurrentProjectFolder() + "\\export\\test.osg"
print filename
exportfile filename #noPrompt

The output I get from this (in the MaxScript listener) is:

"C:\Users\jeang\Documents\3dsMax\export\test.osg"
"C:\Users\jeang\Documents\3dsMax\export\test.osg"
"C:\Users\jeang\Documents\3dsMax\export\test.osg"
true

Why does it print my variable 3 times? I assume the "true" is the return value from exportfile? And (most importantly) why is there no "test.osg" in the directory above?

Thanks in advance,

J-S