Hi Scott,

The osgQtBrowser and osgQtWidgets examples already make use of
QThreads and we don't see problems until now. But I'm not sure if
there will be any hidden bugs mixing two different threading APIs
(AFAIK, the MFC worker threads seem to have some conflicts with
OpenThreads). At least, I think it's not bad to unify your application
to use only Qt for threads, networks, GUIs and so on.

Wang Rui