On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Michael Shikin <xavier...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Glenn Waldron wrote:
> >
> > Yes, that is what I'm saying, you will have to remove those extraneous
> triangles from the convex mesh by hand.
> >

> DelauneyTriangulator returns to me triangles as a pointer to
> DrawElementsUInt. How can I remove unnecessary triangles from it?

Every set of 3 values in the DrawElements array forms a triangle. Each value
is an index into the VertexArray list in your Geometry. Go through and find
any vertex that falls outside your original boundary and remove it's
indicies from the DrawElements.

There is a function DelaunayTriangulator::removeInternalTriangles that does
the opposite operation. You could probably use that as a template.

Glenn