Hi,

On 07/10/2011 15:17, Conan Doyle wrote:
The CUDA Examples built fine.
I built OSG with 4.4.0
The core of osgCompute built but the examples didn't.

make sure you checked out the data part of osgCompute as well.

cheers
jp

I'll collect the error messages and post them later this AM
CD

J.P. Delport wrote:
Hi,

pls send the error message
s you are getting. Also pls send output of gcc
-v and g++ -v.

Did you build the CUDA examples that came with 4.0? What did you build
OSG with?

jp