Hi,
I used osgdem to create a Terraindatabase from 2 image files (Heightmap and
Colormap). Is there any way to access the height information in a texture? I
need to do some calculations in the shader for which i need informations abount
the surrounding terrain height, at guessed that it would be the easiest to look
them up from a texture - but i only have the colormap in the *.ive files.
I could replace the colormap by the heightmapt before generation (at least i
think so) but i also want to use some finished databases.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jonathan