Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty setting up a GLSL lookup table shader with my osg
program and am hoping for some help.  I've looked at every opengl, glsl, osg
and other forum posting I could find online and think I am pretty close to
getting things working.  I could put a ton of code here but I think I'll just
ask one question and provide more code if need be:

Do I have to attach my lookup table (stored in an osg::Texture2d) to a simple
rectangular geometry in order to be able to perform a GLSL texture2d method on
it?  Currently I am putting my lookup texture in texturecoordinate 1 of the
object I am trying to apply my shader to.

The reason I ask is that whenever I try to pull out a value from my lookup
texture using a vec2 with values from 0.0-1.0 in my shader and perform any sort
of operation using that value, the osg command line spits out:

"Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at After Renderer::compile"