Hi,

We do export from MakeHuman to blender to our application here using OSG.

But we export in FBX instead of exporting in OSG, and from what I understand is
that you need to have only one material and one mesh from you model (joint the
clothes with the skin) to have only one rigGeometry in your OSG afterward.

Maybe those are not real limitation but it is the way that I found to fix the
bug that your describing.

I'm also interested in this issue (could make it easier to change the clothes
over a skin dynamiquely) if someone know how.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Luc