Maia wrote:
> OK, thanks.
>
> And how about the rendering with that high poly MH models with OSG ? No lag ?
> Maia

We have a lot of overhead to the skin animation (lot of physical calculation
and simulation to make the human Move in IK) and integrated video card, so yes
the framerate is now that good.

To improve the performance I have a parser that reduce the number of different
vertex weight on the skin, to make it a little easier on the system.

But if you thing running one human, in FK or pre-made bones animation on a good
system you should achieve 30 fps I presume, you can also use hardware skin
calculation (the skin deformation can be calculated on the video card if you
thing your app will run on computer with reel old video card or recent gpu).