Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. I will install the template in the new server (
http://openscenegraph.com). Robert could you give me an ftp account? I need
to tweak some css's and change some images, including the header-banner
image with the blue marble layer. In fact we can have different banners as
they load randomly. If anybody is willing to send and image it has to be
600 x 80 pixels.

About beginner stuff I agree with you, it's better to split the wall of
text :). I just copied the old web content. Once the template is active
anybody with publisher rights will be able to change it.

Joomla has modules to read directly from a feed, so, for the svn we need a
post-commit** hook that publishes commit information. After that, including
it in joomla is pretty straight forward. About twitter updates we have
different options [1]. In my opinion is better to have an openscenegraph
twitter account, and then connect it to the webblog, publish commit
informations (directly from the feed) or releases automaticly.

[1] https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets

Cheers.