Hi J-S, Robert, Michael et al,

@J-S I picked up your suggestions and I just added download->
tools/data/dependencies. About showcase menu item I already have a similiar
item in community->Derived Software, but if you feel it's worth to have it
in About I will go ahead with this change. Next doubts in a separate
thread, thanks for helping me!

@Robert Ok I won't change the menu, it's not necessary and I really don't
like to have two menus :). I added a gallery to the front page, very simple
and clean IMO, I pick the screenshots of the media gallery. About twitter I
really don't know, I will have to dive in as I am too a twitter newbie. I
will try to set community news in the front page below the osg project
news.

@Michael I am with Robert, I rather to have authors and publishers
profiles, and if anybody in the community wants to post any information he
will be able to do it once he is registered and his post is reviewed.

Thank you all for getting involved!

Cheers.

2012/4/26 michael kapelko <korn...@gmail.com>

> As for community news, they can be posted once a month since those are
> community news, only special news like OSG releases, books,
> significant projects should have complete newsletter dedicated to
> them. Reading 'requests to add news' I felt you may have understood
> that I want immediate news posting, but no, only once in a while so
> that main page doesn't become a clutter.

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es