Hi, Maurizio,

It probably comes from the fact that you're using ShapeDrawables for your geometry. ShapeDrawable was never intended for serious work, and as such, probably wasn't high on the list for support when OSG was ported to work with OpenGL ES. If you converted your geometry to use actual osg::Geometry drawables, you might have better luck.

--"J"