On 04/25/2012 03:21 PM, Rafa Gaitan wrote:
Hi Maurizio,

I think the problem could be that glColorMaterial is not supported in
OpenGLES 1.1. When you use ColorArray in a Geometry, I think it uses
glColorMaterial to enable lighting using the color of the geometry.

If you want to use Colors + Lighting in OpenGL ES 1.1, you need to
setup an osg::Material in the StateSet of the Geometry. There is an
osgmaterial example that you could use for reference.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Thanks for translating for me, Rafa :-)

--"J"