Hi Maurizio,

I think the problem could be that glColorMaterial is not supported in
OpenGLES 1.1. When you use ColorArray in a Geometry, I think it uses
glColorMaterial to enable lighting using the color of the geometry.

If you want to use Colors + Lighting in OpenGL ES 1.1, you need to
setup an osg::Material in the StateSet of the Geometry. There is an
osgmaterial example that you could use for reference.

Cheers,
Rafa.

El día 25 de abril de 2012 20:57, Maurizio Lodo <maurimaur...@msn.com> escribió:
> Unfortunately not. I am not getting this at all. The colour info is there, as
> you can see if I turn the light off, but as soon as the default headlight is
> turned on it all goes grey. Oh  well thanks for the help anyway. Obviously
> this is not my thing at all! :)
>
> Cheers,
> Maurizio

> Read this topic online here: