Hi Jordi, Thomas et. al,

I think it would be worth us getting the main root elements of the
website up and working fully and any the main extensions to Joomla
installed that we'll need they do a wider call for feedback on how
well it's working on different browsers/platforms and how different
users are happy with things.  If things look good then we can start
the full migration over.

How to manage the full migration is a big question, both from a
personnel level and the process involved.  I would suggest we have
editors/publishers that review the web pages as they go in, and have
various people with support for writing articles - I would guess there
would be an overlap here.  We'd need to have different people
responsible for different elements, and working list of pages that
need to copied over from the original site, and what pages we have
copied across that need further work.

Is it possible to get Tracs to list all the pages and their hierarchy?
 I'm thinking that if we could list then all we can publish a page
with table of the pages and that status of moving it across.  I also
wonder if we could leave breadcrumbs directly on new and original
website that provide the appropriate links between the two pages and
the status so that when others come along they can see how things are
progressing.  Perhaps a little text at the top of each page would be
appropriate.

Thoughts?