Hi Robert et al,

I have been populating the new webpage, migrating contents from the older
one. As robert suggested I have gone for Downloads and Support sections.

Downloads

In the case of dowloads I am going now for Data resources and Tools
(suggestions of J-S).

@Robert: do you want me to do a downloads hierarchy folder (somethink like
in the old server) by FTP and upload latest stable and developer versions?
@J-S  I feel the category tools may overlap the category community
projects, thoughts?
@Thomas I have set the page "Code Repositories" (maybe more appropiated
that "get the trunk") you can now link to it.

Support

Some links on the FAQ section are not up to date, we need to migrate the
Documentation->knowledge base before.
I want to know your opinion about how to address profesional support, Is it
worth to have a single article with all the professionals/companies, or to
have an article for each professional/company and show them in a blog
layout/ list layout? I think it would be better if each
professional/company edit its own page.

If you any suggestions or doubts don't hesitate to talk about them.

Cheers.

2012/5/2 Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>

> Hi Jordi,
>
> On 2 May 2012 19:03, Jordi Torres <jtorresfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > About the migration status I have setup a new migration tasks page in the
> > website. The idea is that authors are able to modify this page and
> autoasign
> > tasks. Then a publisher review the changes and apply them if appropiated.
> > Publishers and admins should have set the priority of each item before,
> and
> > remove those items which won't be migrated.
>
> Migration page looks good.  I'll have a deeper look at the list
> tomorrow.  I'm guessing I should tackle the support and downloads
> pages as priority.
>
> Unfortunately I'll be away next week in Montreal so won't be able to
> work on the website, in the evening's if I'm able I'll try to keep up
> with emails.  The rest of this week I'll be wrapping up my prep for
> the trip so won't have too much time either, but I'll be around able
> to put some time in.
>
> Robert.

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es