Firstly, thank you Robert and Jan, for considering my request. I'm glad that
people on the mailing list have been responding so quickly to the technical
questions I had too.

The time of leading contributors is most important, which is why StackOverflow
(SO) has already taken care of the matter. Why else would it be the most
thriving forum on the internet? Eg: When a person starts asking a new question,
an algorithm shows similar questions to the person on-the-fly, so that they
won't have to ask the same question and take up time of the leading
contributors. Even if the question gets asked, users with sufficient
privileges/reputation
(http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2009/05/a-theory-of-moderation/) can mark the
question as a duplicate and close it, so that someone else won't have to bother
looking at it.
Even without logging in, you can click on the OpenSceneGraph tag on SO and
it'll show you with customized icons, which questions need your attention and
which have already been answered satisfactorily. There's also the RSS feed and
notifications (http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2012/05/revamped-notifications/).
I promise you, you'll be saving a lot more time.

Jan, seriously, I (am humbly mentioning that I) tend to be efficient when it
comes to using a search tool, and there's good reason I'm recommending SO's
voted up answers. It's because even with Google's indexing, I've found it
arduous to search for answers in a forum and even to have to follow a long
discussion until I could decide that I could actually contribute to that
thread. SO does away with all these problems.

Those of you who value your time, I'd humbly recommend that you join SO just to
see what it is like, and maybe help out people with ordinary C++ questions and
see how things work until you get a reputation of 100 points at least. Perhaps
then, you yourself might recommend SO. I'm glad y'all were willing to discuss
it instead of flatly shooting it down. If you prefer the mailing list, then no
problem. I'm also happy to be using the forum.