Hi all,

I'm doing a few experiments with builds of OSG on Android, and thus far have
things compiling and linking OK, but the size of the built binaries is HUGE.

With building to static libs and in release mode, the libraries are weighing in
at over 1GB per architecture. Once linked into a dylib, the finished product is
still over 170MB per architecture.By way of comparison, the same type of build
on iOS weighs in at around 40MB total for 2 architectures.

Is there some "Build massive binaries" setting which I've inadvertently
enabled? Or some strip options which I've missed or could add? Tips and/or
experiences in this area gladly welcomed.

Regards,
Phil